IE 08: How to Legally Cover Yourself as an Influencer with Danielle Liss
Are you a blogger looking to leverage your online influence? We’re covering everything you need to know about how to legally cover yourself as an influencer.
Danielle Liss of Businessese and Hashtag Legal is sharing her vast knowledge and experience so that you can legitimately and legally run your online business to best of your ability. Plus, she is offering a Successful Negotiation Blueprint for all my listeners.
Grab your free Successful Negotiation Blueprint HERE.
- Introduction of Danielle Liss of Businessese and Hashtag Legal.
- The top things that influencers legally need to have in place.
- What you need to know about the legalities within a network
- Length of time it takes for a network to turn around a deal.
- Pricing differences between networks and pitching on your own.
- Importance of making sure there’s no surprises in the contract.
- Businessese contract templates
- Successful Negotiation Blueprint
- Projections for 2017
I make a portion of any sales made as an affiliate.
- SITS: Bloggy Boot Camp
- Working with Brands e-Course
- Podcast 4: Business Planning for Bloggers with Marnie Craycroft
- Sponsored Content Contract Terms