IE004: Business Planning for Bloggers with Marnie Craycroft
Are you looking to take your business to the next level? We’re talking about the importance of business planning for bloggers because your blog is your business and you need to treat it that way.
Marnie Craycroft of Carrots are Orange, Six Acre Wood & MarnieCraycroft.com is sharing her gift of business planning with us. As a blogger with a masters in business, Marnie reveals the important of having a plan in order to see your business succeed at it’s fullest potential.
Be sure to download her Business Planning Workbook HERE.
- Introduction of Marnie Craycroft of Carrots are Orange, Six Acre Wood & MarnieCraycroft.com
- Shift in mindset from hobby blogger to this is a business
- Importance of monetizing as a business from the beginning
- Looking at Google Analytics to drive content
- Creating opt ins with a product in mind
- What’s your gift and the importance of a mission statement
- Business planning for bloggers as a living document
- BHAG – Big Hairy Audacious Goals
- SMART Goals
- Cleaning your email list so that it is targeted
- Projections for 2017
I make a portion of any sales made as an affiliate.
- Business Planning for Bloggers Workbook
- Marnie Craycroft Newsletter
- Podcast Episode 2: Sequence to Launch with Becky Mansfield
- Iyanna Vaughn, Bookkeeper
- Xero – Accounting software
- Cynthia Rusincovitch – Project Management
- If you liked this episode of Influencer Entrepreneurs, please subscribe and leave a fabulous review!
- You can also put a face to the voices on YouTube.
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #InfluencerEntrepreneurs