IE 20: How to Create a Challenge Aligned to a Product
As an influencer for more than six years, I appreciate what power I hold with my audience. It took me a while to realize I should be using that influence on my audience to promote my own product. In order to do so though you need to have an audience primed to buy. We’re diving into How to a Create a Challenge Aligned to a Product in order to build your list and sell your product.
Be sure to join the Challenge Builder so that we can walk you through how to create one for your product!
- Introduction of the pivot taken towards JennyMelrose.com
- Elements of a sales funnel aligned to a product
- Why a challenge?
- How to decide on a challenge
- Elements of a challenge
- How to promote a challenge
- Cart opening for Sequence to Launch eCourse
I make a portion of any sales made as an affiliate.
- Challenge Builder
- Podcast 18: How to Build your Email List with Content Upgrades
- Elements of a Sales Funnel
- Working with Brands eCourse
- Converting Media Kit Video Training
- Pitch Perfect Challenge
- Pitch Checklist
- Influencer Entrepreneurs Community
- Sequence to Launch eCourse
- If you liked this episode of Influencer Entrepreneurs, please subscribe and leave a fabulous review!
- You can also put a face to the voices on YouTube.
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #IEMasters