IE 25: Video Blogging Tips to Catapult your Influence Forward with Brooke Lark
All of the social media trends are pushing the importance of video forward. Are you ready?
Today Brooke Lark of CheekyKitchen.com is diving in with us about the importance of video blogging. If you’re afraid to make the leap then be sure not to miss this episode. With Brooke’s guidance you’ll be producing your own Tasty videos in no time.
Plus, for a limited time she if offering my listeners $50 off The 90-Minute Food Video Crash Course with the code Jenny50.
- Introduction of Brooke Lark of CheekyKitchen.com
- Brooke’s philosophy on how to stand out as a professional blogger
- Most difficult part of being an online entrepreneur
- The set up of a food photographer and videographer
- Biggest secret of success as a food photographer for brands
- Number one tip for creating video
- The best video editing software
- Equipment needed for beautiful videos
- Food Blogging, Photography & Videography Facebook Community
- The 90-Minute Food Video Crash Course
- Projections for 2017
- Find Brooke on Instagram and Facebook.
I make a portion of any sales made as an affiliate.
- Faux Brick Wall DIY
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Manfrotto lateral sidearm boom and tripods
- Use Code Jenny50 for $50 off The 90-Minute Food Video Crash Course
- If you liked this episode of Influencer Entrepreneurs, please subscribe and leave a fabulous review!
- You can also put a face to the voices on YouTube.
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #IEMasters