IE 31: How to Turn your Content into a Book
Do you have a ton of content that you know would make a good book or are you looking to gain authority in your niche? We’re diving into how to turn your content in a book.
Beth Brombosz of BloggertoAuthor.com is sharing how you can publish a book in just 30 days.
Plus, she’s offering my audience her worksheet bundle to help you start planning your book today HERE.
- Introduction of Beth Brombosz of BloggertoAuthor.com
- Her journey on self-publishing a book in 30 days
- A book makes you an authority in your niche
- How to determine what is a book idea and what’s not
- A book is a great way to further readers down your sales funnels to become customers
- Creating an outline is a must have when writing a book because it guides you in your writing
- Sites to use for self-publishing
- Marketing ideas for sharing the launch of the book via online and in person
- Worksheet bundle for creating your book
- Projections for 2017
- Blogger to Author Community, Blogger to Author Podcast and Blogger to Author on Facebook
I make a portion of any sales made as an affiliate.
- Create Space
- KDP – Kindle Direct Publishing
- Blurb.com for food bloggers for better options with design
- If you liked this episode of Influencer Entrepreneurs, please subscribe and leave a fabulous review!
- You can also put a face to the voices on YouTube.
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #IEMasters
Great podcast. I have been working with Beth and have my book set to launch mid-September. She is a wealth of information and super helpful. She’s helping me make a dream become a reality.