IE 31: Importance of Authenticity on Social Media
Are you struggling with engaging with your audience across social media? We’re diving into the importance of authenticity on social media.
Today we’re talking to CA Miljavac who grew her Facebook page from 300 to almost 300k in a year because she authentically and vulnerably shares who she is and what she believes.
- Introduction to CA Miljavac as a Beach Body Coach, Motivational Speaker and viral video creator on Facebook.
- Most difficult part about being an online entrepreneur
- “You have to suck at first in order to succeed.”
- Understanding the importance of controlling your emotions and not taking things personal
- How to put things into perspective when being authentically you
- Becoming who you really are and sharing it with the world
- Failing forward – being willing to figure out with failures
- Importance of valuable content that represent who you are
- Attract those and repel others
- Being able to laugh at yourself and learn from your mistakes
- People are sick of fake. They want someone to be honest.
- Get yourself out their and share your story genuinely
- People want the transformation
- Importance of having a support network online
- The value of a website for people with MLMs
- Projections for 2017
- Connect with CA on Facebook, Instagram and SnapChat
I make a portion of any sales made as an affiliate.
- You Just Can’t Stop it! – Salt n Peppa viral video
- Why You Need a WP Site for your Mompreneur Business