Understanding Keywords & SEO with Katy Widrick of MadeMediaOver.com
Do keywords and SEO have you lost? I often feel like I’m overthinking them, which is why I’m so excited for Katy Widrick to share your knowledge on Understanding Keywords & SEO.
We are chatting with Katy of MakeMediaOver.com about ways to simplify keyword research in order to improve your SEO. We’re even talking about how to use Pinterest to do so. Who doesn’t love Pinterest?!
Be sure to grab your FREE Optimization Checklist HERE!
- Introduction of Katy Widrick of MakeMediaOver.com
- The Olivia Pope of blogging
- “It’s just code”
- Finding clients that understand who you are
- Knowing your strengths
- Simple explanation of SEO
- Specific example of titles with keywords
- Meta description, title and SEO within Yoast
- Nudges for Google
- SEO for images
- Projections for 2017
I make a portion of any sales made as an affiliate.
- Optimization Checklist
- Nicole Culver of Blissful Eats
- Pinterest as a Keyword Search Tool
- Making your Old Content New Again
- Yoast Plugin
- Blogging and Digital Marketing Trends for 2017
- Working with Brands eCourse
- Influencer Entrepreneurs Masters Program