IE 30: Why Your Pitch is Failing
Are you pitching brands for sponsored content and hearing crickets? There are reasons that your pitches are failing and I’m sharing insight on what they are and how to fix them.
Plus, be sure to join me in Pitch Perfect LIVE! A 5 Day Event where I will show you the exact steps to take for pitching and landing your next big sponsor.
- Less stress with working directly with a brand
- A calendar filled in advance
- Speak to your strengths and get paid what you are worth
- Pitch Perfect LIVE 5 Day Event – who to reach out to and what to say when you do
- The trouble with your mindset and lack of confidence
- It’s not all about you – focus on the brand
- Do your research!
- Too specific with the initial pitch to the brand
- Have a call to action in your initial pitch
- Importance of a proposal
- Giving up to easy
- The best time to send a pitch
- Subject line examples to get your initial pitch opened
I make a portion of any sales made as an affiliate.
- Pitch Perfect Pro
- Pitch Perfect Challenge
- Pitch Perfect LIVE
- Converting Media Kit Video Training
- Pitch Perfect Cheat Sheet