IE 21: How to Pitch for Travel Opportunities with Chrissy Taylor
Have you always dreamed of traveling on someone else’s dime? Then this is episode for you!
Chrissy Taylor of The Taylor House has traveled around the world all while leveraging her influence and she’s here to share her knowledge with you.
Plus, she’s even giving you her swipe copy of her pitch email for travel opportunities HERE!
- Introduction of Chrissy Taylor of The Taylor House.
- Struggle of an entrepreneur to walk away from the “office”
- The trips that Chrissy has taken that was paid via her influence
- Who’s pitching who
- Elements of the initial pitch when reaching out
- Who to reach out to when traveling with family in US
- What social media platforms do you absolutely have to be active on
- What’s the huge interest in Twitter all about?
- How to transition your audience into seeing travel content
- Importance of recognizable photos
- Thoughts on live streaming
- How do you clarify that you want the trip to be comped
- What is your responsibility when sharing the travel experience
- How to break into travel
- Making sure to stay authentic to your audience when creating sponsored travel content
- Projections for 2017
I make a portion of any sales made as an affiliate.
- Moment – Screen Time Tracker for iPhone for tracking number of hours on cell phone
- Swipe copy of Chrissy’s email to pitch for travel
- Working with Brands e-Course
- Snapseed app for iPhone for editing photos
- Travel Done Right on Instagram
- If you liked this episode of Influencer Entrepreneurs, please subscribe and leave a fabulous review!
- You can also put a face to the voices on YouTube.
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #IEMasters